Our classic stripe pattern is versatile, for effortless layering With Available Fun prints, our reversible Duvet covers are sure to brighten up your little one's sleep space. It is Dreamy Soft & Breathable For Your Child's Comfort Through The Night. Better Still, It's GOTS Certified, Meaning It's Woven From The Purest Materials And Free Of Harmful Chemicals & Toxins.
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Sateen
- Made With Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly Dyes & No Harmful Pesticides Or Chemicals
- 300 Thread-count Cotton Sateen Has Been Pre - Washed For Extra Softness & Minimal Shrinkage
- Set Includes 1 Reversible Duvet Cover And 2 Standard Pillowcase
- Duvet cover and Pillowcases are reversible
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure
- 8 Internal Ties to Keep the Insert In Place.
- Pillowcase Has A Envelope Closure
- Responsibly Made at a GOTS Certified Factory In India
Duvet Cover - 68" x 88"
- Pillowcases - 20" x 30"
- Duvet Cover - 90"x 88"
- Pillowcases - 20" x 30"
- Machine Wash In Warm Water, Gentle Cycle.
- Use Only Non-chlorine Bleach, If Needed.
- Tumble Dry On Low Heat; Remove Promptly.
- Warm Iron As Needed.
- For Best Results, Use Mild Plant-based Soaps Or Mild Laundry Detergent
- Wool Dryer Balls Are Recommended To Naturally Soften The Fabric.
So this my second bedding purchase with Makemake ... view moreOrganics and I’m hooked! I bought this duvet cover for my child’s new bedroom and not only does it look great (modern, yet whimsical), but I was instantly impressed with the organic quality. It’s listed on their website already, but I want to emphasize the duvet cover set is 300 thread-count, certified organic cotton sateen. This makes the fabric feel so soft and smooth. It’s a much higher-end, luxe material compared to other popular children’s brands that I’ve shopped at.
I was also impressed by the packaging, which is eco-friendly and ready for gift-giving. You can tell a lot passion, love, and attention to detail goes into making their children’s products, building the brand, and their customer base. Anytime I have reached out to customer service, they are responsive and helpful.
I can’t wait to purchase items from their clothing line and baby essentials. I promise you won’t regret making a purchase with Makemake Organics and you’ll be wishing you found them sooner! view less
Dreamy fabrics, modern prints and functional details made with pure goodness to suit baby’s softest skin.
We search high and low for highest quality durable fabrics that offer easy day-to-day wear and care.
Hypoallergenic and chemical-free. Our fabrics are unbleached and printed with non toxic, water-based inks.
We are licensed by GOTS so you can shop confidently knowing that your purchase is genuinely organic.