Newborn Must Have! These soft, cozy gowns are everything but ordinary. Inspired by the traditional Japanese Kimono, this wrap around style means - nothing is pulled over baby's delicate head and keeps the baby snug and cozy. This sleep sack has a knot at the bottom that makes diaper duty a breeze. Our kimono sleep gowns are made from buttery soft breathable organic cotton fabric; They are snug, thoughtful, comfortable. Long sleeve gowns have convertible folded mitten cuffs to protect the baby from scratches. They come in neutral, cute prints and make perfect baby shower gifts!
This Kimono Knotted Sleep Gown is CPSIA Compliant and GOTS certified - your guarantee of a high quality organic product. Find our more about certifications.
- Made with 96% GOTS certified organic cotton and 4% spandex
- Stretchy, breathable, and ultra soft
- Button neck closure for gentle dressing
- Adjustable knot at bottom
- Built in mittens
- Tag less for added comfort against baby's skin
- Azo free, non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Slim fit conforms to 16 CFR 1615/ 1616, US Dimensional Restrictions for Childrens Sleepwear
- Responsibly Made In GOTS Certified Factory In India
- Gift ready gorgeous reusable bag packaging.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only on-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry On low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- For best results, use mild plant-based Soaps or mild laundry detergent
- Wool dryer balls are recommended to naturally soften the fabric.
Dreamy fabrics, modern prints and functional details made with pure goodness to suit baby’s softest skin.
We search high and low for highest quality durable fabrics that offer easy day-to-day wear and care.
Hypoallergenic and chemical-free. Our fabrics are unbleached and printed with non toxic, water-based inks.
We are licensed by GOTS so you can shop confidently knowing that your purchase is genuinely organic.