Inspired by the traditional Japanese Kimono, this wrap around style means - nothing is pulled over baby's delicate head. Elasticized bottom makes diaper changes super easy. The wrap around also keeps the baby snug and cozy. Our kimono sleep gowns are made from buttery soft breathable organic cotton Interlock fabric; they are full sleeves with folded mitten cuffs to protect the baby from scratches.
These Sleep Gowns are CPSIA Compliant and GOTS-certified – your guarantee of a high quality organic product. Find our more about certifications.
- GOTS certified 100% organic cotton
- Stretchy, breathable, and ultra soft.
- Button neck closure for gentle dressing
- Kimono wrap around comfort & elasticized bottom for easy dressing & changing
- Built in mittens
- Tag less for added comfort against baby's skin
- Azo free, non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Cut a little long to account for some shrinkage in length that may occur in the dryer
- Responsibly Made In GOTS Certified Factory In India
- Machine Wash In Cold Water, Gentle Cycle.
- Use Only Non-chlorine Bleach, If Needed.
- Tumble Dry On Low Heat; Remove Promptly.
- Warm Iron As Needed.
- For Best Results, Use Mild Plant-based Soaps Or Mild Laundry Detergent
- Wool Dryer Balls Are Recommended To Naturally Soften The Fabric.
Dreamy fabrics, modern prints and functional details made with pure goodness to suit baby’s softest skin.
We search high and low for highest quality durable fabrics that offer easy day-to-day wear and care.
Hypoallergenic and chemical-free. Our fabrics are unbleached and printed with non toxic, water-based inks.
We are licensed by GOTS so you can shop confidently knowing that your purchase is genuinely organic.