The ultimate in softness and comfort, this organic cotton muslin crib sheet will help to create a cosy nest in a child's room where blissful sleep is never far away. Made from breathable, lightweight organic muslin fabric, it provides year round comfort.
This product is GOTS certified - your guarantee of a high quality organic product. Find our more about certifications.
- Made from 100% organic cotton muslin. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Organic cotton muslin is a airy and breathable, which gives the fabric a soft relaxed look and feel that is durable and wears well over time
- Pre washed for extra softness and minimal shrinkage
- Set Includes 1x Fitted Crib Sheet
- All around elastic for a secure perfect fit
- Fits mattresses up to 9" Deep
- Responsibly made at a GOTS certified factory in India
- Gorgeous reusable gift sack with ribbon packaging inside
28" Wide x 52" Long; Fits Mattresses Up to 9"Deep
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only on-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry On low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- For best results, use mild plant-based Soaps or mild laundry detergent
- Wool dryer balls are recommended to naturally soften the fabric.
So this my second bedding purchase with Makemake ... view moreOrganics and I’m hooked! I bought this duvet cover for my child’s new bedroom and not only does it look great (modern, yet whimsical), but I was instantly impressed with the organic quality. It’s listed on their website already, but I want to emphasize the duvet cover set is 300 thread-count, certified organic cotton sateen. This makes the fabric feel so soft and smooth. It’s a much higher-end, luxe material compared to other popular children’s brands that I’ve shopped at.
I was also impressed by the packaging, which is eco-friendly and ready for gift-giving. You can tell a lot passion, love, and attention to detail goes into making their children’s products, building the brand, and their customer base. Anytime I have reached out to customer service, they are responsive and helpful.
I can’t wait to purchase items from their clothing line and baby essentials. I promise you won’t regret making a purchase with Makemake Organics and you’ll be wishing you found them sooner! view less
Dreamy fabrics, modern prints and functional details made with pure goodness to suit baby’s softest skin.
We search high and low for highest quality durable fabrics that offer easy day-to-day wear and care.
Hypoallergenic and chemical-free. Our fabrics are unbleached and printed with non toxic, water-based inks.
We are licensed by GOTS so you can shop confidently knowing that your purchase is genuinely organic.