Organic Cotton Crib Sheet Set - Cobi Blue Celestial
We have been looking to infinity and beyond for inspiration for our new collection. This out of the world space themed print will take you beyond our earth and out into the depths of our starry skies. The vibe is modern and chic in classic neutral colors, this a charming look to your little one's room.
Each item in this set is made from pure organic cotton sateen so it's soft and cool on the baby's skin. Plus, this item is GOTS certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, for a healthier night's sleep and your guarantee of a high quality organic product.
- Made from 100% organic cotton sateen. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Sateen weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft luxurious feel that's durable and wears well over time
- 300 Thread Count Cotton Sateen Has Been Pre Washed For Extra Softness and Minimal Shrinkage
- Set Includes 1 Fitted Sheet And 1 Pillowcase
- Crib Fitted Sheet Has Elastic All Around
- Fitted Sheet Fits Mattresses Up To 9" Deep
- Pillowcase Has A Back-flap Closure
- Machine Wash
- Responsibly Made at a GOTS Certified Factory In India
28" Wide x 52" Long; Fits Mattresses Up to 9"Deep
- Machine Wash In Warm Water, Gentle Cycle.
- Use Only Non-chlorine Bleach, If Needed.
- Tumble Dry On Low Heat; Remove Promptly.
- Warm Iron As Needed.
- For Best Results, Use Mild Plant-based Soaps Or Mild Laundry Detergent
- Wool Dryer Balls Are Recommended To Naturally Soften The Fabric.
Dreamy fabrics, modern prints and functional details made with pure goodness to suit baby’s softest skin.
We search high and low for highest quality durable fabrics that offer easy day-to-day wear and care.
Hypoallergenic and chemical-free. Our fabrics are unbleached and printed with non toxic, water-based inks.
We are licensed by GOTS so you can shop confidently knowing that your purchase is genuinely organic.
So this my second bedding purchase with Makemake ... view moreOrganics and I’m hooked! I bought this duvet cover for my child’s new bedroom and not only does it look great (modern, yet whimsical), but I was instantly impressed with the organic quality. It’s listed on their website already, but I want to emphasize the duvet cover set is 300 thread-count, certified organic cotton sateen. This makes the fabric feel so soft and smooth. It’s a much higher-end, luxe material compared to other popular children’s brands that I’ve shopped at.
I was also impressed by the packaging, which is eco-friendly and ready for gift-giving. You can tell a lot passion, love, and attention to detail goes into making their children’s products, building the brand, and their customer base. Anytime I have reached out to customer service, they are responsive and helpful.
I can’t wait to purchase items from their clothing line and baby essentials. I promise you won’t regret making a purchase with Makemake Organics and you’ll be wishing you found them sooner! view less